What SERVICES do I provide?
- Consultation by phone or in person to see if we are a good fit.
- Availability for questions or concerns during your pregnancy via email, text, and phone calls.
- Two prenatal visits, approximately 1-3 hours in length, in the comfort of your home (or another location). During these appointments:
- I will get to know you, your partner, and your family and you will get to know me. It's important to build a relationship before your birth.
- I will answer questions you may have about your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- We will discuss your birth wishes, comfort measures that you would prefer, and draft your birth plan.
- You will have the chance to choose birth affirmations that resonate with you.
- You will have fun making a birth affirmations banner and a rewards calendar to be redeemed at the end of pregnancy.
- Discuss postpartum wishes and outline a postpartum plan.
- We will work through any fears or concerns you may have.
- On call services 24/7 from 38 weeks until you give birth to your baby/babies.
- Back-up doula in the unlikely event that I can not be at your birth.
- Phone support during your labor until you decide that you need me to come to your home or meet you at the place of your birth. I normally stay with you for 1-2 hours after the birth until you are comfortable with me leaving.
- Amateur photography of your birth with my phone or yours as much as I can so that you can remember your momentous day and see what it looked like from a different perspective.
- Two postpartum visits, one within the first week of your birth and one around one month out, both at your home. We will process your birth, discuss how your transition to parenthood is going (breastfeeding, new baby care, recovery, etc.), and answer any questions you may have.
- Availability for questions or concerns during your postpartum via email, text, and phone calls while you navigate the waters of parenthood.
- Availability for resources and referrals.
- $200 due with the contract at time of booking
- $225 due at the postpartum visit
- Additional prenatal visits are available at $50 per appointment.
I will support YOUR birth.
I will support YOUR birth in the hospital, birth center, or at home.
I will support YOUR birth if it is an induction.
I will support YOUR vaginal or cesarean section birth.
I will support YOUR medicated or unmedicated birth.
I will support YOUR repeat cesarean section or VBAC.
I will support YOUR birth with an Obstetrician or Midwife.